Specialized to meet the needs of our customers
Again, it is important to keep your household garbage separated from storm debris. The separation avoids any safety hazards and spoilage.
Keep sidewalks and roadways as clear as possible so that your other waste can be picked up quickly and in a safe environment.
Keep all residential and guest vehicles at a safe distance from all waste piles.
Avoid placing debris near trees, poles or other structures.We appreciate you as our RRRTX customer and are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
We appreciate you as our RRRTX customer and we are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
There are six categories into which waste must be separated. See FEMA photo below for reference.
1. Household Garbage: anything you would normally place on the curb on trash day.
2. Construction Debris: anything you have to tear out due to water damage.
3. Vegetative Debris: Tree branches, leaves, logs, plants
4. Hazardous Waste: Includes dangerous chemicals, batteries, pesticides. (Click here to see more).
5. Large Appliances: Includes refrigerators, dishwasher, damaged AC units, etc.
6. Electronics: Things such as computers, TVs or radios
Fill Out The Form Below